Terms & Conditions
If you do not have legal capacity to enter into the agreement created by these Terms and Conditions, you cannot use this Website unless and until Men Need Battery-Operated Toys Too
receives the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
By accessing this Website, including any software and content contained therein, you agree that your use of this Website is entirely at your own risk. The Website is provided to you as a convenience to provide information relating to certain third-party products and related resources. The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC does not represent or warrant that the information, data or other components of this Website are correct, accurate or reliable.
The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC makes no representations, warranties or covenants of any kind with respect to the performance of the www.menneedbatteryoperatedtoystoo.com Website or any components thereof, and neither represents nor warrants that this Website or any component thereof will operate uninterrupted or be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, TOOLS, SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS. SPECIFICALLY, THE SERVICE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, CONTENT, TIMELINESS, OR SECURITY OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVISE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE TECH DISTILLERY IT SERVICES LLC THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Limitation of Liability:
NEITHER THE TECH DISTILLERY IT SERVICES LLC NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE TECH DISTILLERY IT SERVICES LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF (i) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, (ii) INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE, (iii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO VIA THE SERVICE, (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (v) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF THE TECH DISTILLERY IT SERVICES LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (vi) OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OFTHE TECH DISTILLERY IT SERVICES LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, AND CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
The laws of New Hampshire and the United States laws applicable therein shall govern use of the Website, without regard to choice of law or conflicts of law provisions of New Hampshire law. Users agree that any actions, suits, or proceedings arising from or related to use of the website shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts of or in the State of New Hampshire.
User Conduct On the Service:
You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Website (including recorded material) solely for your own personal use and provided that the content available from this Website is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only. Your ability to use the Website is subject to you adhering to all Terms and Conditions at all times. Except as may otherwise be provided for under the Website, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property of The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC or any third party, except as expressly provided herein.
While using the Website, you may not:
- Download or save a copy of any of the Website’s screens or “content” (which includes information, data, software, photographs, graphics, and all other materials expressed in whatever format), use any of the Website content for commercial purposes. nor modify them, or any portion thereof, except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Distribute, copy, modify, create a derivative work of or based on, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, content or any portion of the Website,
- Sell, rent, loan, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in or to the content or Website.
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, e-mail, or distribute in any way, any content obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining the express written permission of the copyright, trademark or patent owner or other rights holder and of The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC; or
- Upload, post, publish, reproduce, e-mail, transmit or distribute in any way, any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- Upload, post, publish, reproduce, e-mail, transmit or distribute in any way via the Website any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or
- Upload, post, publish or transmit via the Website any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, false, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, invasive (of another’s privacy), hateful, or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute illegal activity, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export laws and regulations; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, e-mail, distribute or in any way exploit any content obtained through the Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such content); or
- Restrict, interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; or
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Service) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; or
- Post or transmit any information or software into the Website which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users for any purpose; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
All information and content made available via the Website, including but not limited to all content posted on the Website’s message boards, shall be deemed and remain the property of The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC, and we shall be free to use, for any purpose (including commercial exploitation), any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any information or content which any user makes available through this Website. The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information, except as agreed by The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC or required by law.
Should any user of this Website send any feedback or data, such as ideas, comments, suggestions or questions regarding any The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC product or service or the content of this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary to that party. The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques. If you desire confidential or proprietary treatment of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques please write us at the following postal address before sending any feedback or data to, or posting it on, this Website.
The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC
Attention: Legal Dept
20A Northwest Blvd, Suite 113
Nashua, NH 03063
Links from and to the Website:
The Website may contain links to or be accessed through links on the World Wide Web sites of The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC partners and others. The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC’s partners are independent entities and are not agents of The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC. You acknowledge and agree that The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked Websites (if any). Links to external Websites do not constitute an endorsement by The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external Websites or resources.
Trademarks & Proprietary Rights:
If you make other use of this Website, except as expressly permitted under the Terms and Conditions, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. Our use of any trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, copyrightable material or any other intellectual property found on this Website does not convey to you any license or other authorization to such marks or materials.
Third Party Provided Content:
Certain information contained on this Website, as well as reference materials or links to other sites, are provided for general informational purposes only, and are not intended to be relied upon for any purpose. Reference to any product, recording, event, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by artist name, trade name, trademark, service mark, company name or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC. Any views expressed by a third party on this website (including recorded interviews) are solely the views of that third party and The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any statement made by that third party. Neither The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon, nor does The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC warrant that the content is accurate, complete or truthful. You further acknowledge that by using the Website, you may access content which you might consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. It is your responsibility to evaluate, assess, and bear any risk, associated with the use of any content. The Tech Distillery IT Services LLC is not liable for any content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss, damage or injury of any kind resulting from your, or any other party’s, use of content distributed or otherwise made available via the Website.
You may be required to register before you are permitted access to certain portions of the Website. To register, and to maintain your status as a registered user, you must provide, and update as necessary, the requested registration information, which must be current, accurate, complete and truthful at all times. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that your registration information is not current, accurate, complete or truthful, we may without notice suspend or terminate your access to the Website, including terminating your access to any information you may have stored on the Website.